About Me

My photo
Manchester, United Kingdom
The Blogger on Fashion Forecaster is a Active fashion trend/ beauty researcher and Technical designer. This Blog regularly predicts the latest fashion trends and giving idea's what to purchase on your next shopping trip! Also showing various of work the designer has conducted or work in progress! It is a Blog recommended for fashion lovers and fashion conscious women.

Wednesday 15 February 2012

Spice Girl Era

Do you remember these shoes from about 10 years ago? I remember having a similar pair as these when I was about 12 thinking I was cool in some ways but I actually looked silly! 
Thinking back, they are surely Good Memories!



3 comments:

  1. OMG! I have been thinking about these sort of shoes loads over the past few days. *Mind reader*

    I really really really want a pair of black buffalo boots but I can't find any. *cries*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Honestly? Good old days! I don't think they are super trendy at the moment, thats why you probably can't find them anywhere! I know they have these similar types in a gothic kind of shop, have you tried shops similar to that? <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah I've seen some high creeper style shoes and there are a few sporty pairs in Office but they're not the kind I want. I would consider getting some creepers though but the kind I want are smooth all the way round the platform and have a sort of suedey look to the actual shoe part. I've found some ones exactly like I want on Etsy but they're about 3 sizes too big for me.

    ReplyDelete

Followers