About Me

My photo
Manchester, United Kingdom
The Blogger on Fashion Forecaster is a Active fashion trend/ beauty researcher and Technical designer. This Blog regularly predicts the latest fashion trends and giving idea's what to purchase on your next shopping trip! Also showing various of work the designer has conducted or work in progress! It is a Blog recommended for fashion lovers and fashion conscious women.

Thursday 16 August 2012

Recent Work: Costume

This is one of my recent work's that I have created for a lovely girl called Oliva, the goal was to create a costume for her to compete in a competition! I have worked with lingerie before, however this was a challenge for me; due to not have worked on non-stretch material. But overall the result went very well and it fitted her perfectly. The centre of the bra top has a large bow with a padded cup, the back view and edging have elastic all the way round to ensure it wouldn't go side to side during movement. It's truly been a pleasure to create this and hopefully I will be able to attach some photographs of Oliva in her costume soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers