About Me

My photo
Manchester, United Kingdom
The Blogger on Fashion Forecaster is a Active fashion trend/ beauty researcher and Technical designer. This Blog regularly predicts the latest fashion trends and giving idea's what to purchase on your next shopping trip! Also showing various of work the designer has conducted or work in progress! It is a Blog recommended for fashion lovers and fashion conscious women.

Friday 8 June 2012

How To Customise Your Old Denim Shirt


..."So today I decided to whip out my very old four year old denim shirt, it's pretty old! I realised this when the top collar button broke on me while I was trying to customise the shirt (this explains why the top button is open on the last photograph). It's very simple yet it has a very effective result, I just bought a pack of gold studs from Ebay x 100 which probably cost about £2.30 GBP + free P&P - It was dispatched from China so again I had to wait for about a month for it to arrive but it's totally worth it! So I just stuck these studs in desired position, a shirt like this can cost up to £40.00 GBP in retail which I find very silly! Anyone can do this - why not give it a try?"



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers